$1000150 gallon saltwater aquarium setup (no livestock)
NO LIVESTOCK, all livestock previously sold!
$1,000 OBO. Not parting out!
Here is what is included:
- Leemar 150 gallon tank (60 x 24 x 24) eurobraced with 3 starphire panels, a black back, and trapezoid overflow box with dual one inch returns and 2.5 inch drain.
- Custom wood stand (48 inches tall), double door, open back with custom trims.
- Custom light rack with two of the china LED boxes and separate lunar lights.
- 55 gallon three chamber sump.
- Return Pump.
- ASM G3 or G4 protein skimmer with pump.
- 4 plug dual channel wavemaker.
- 2 Little Fishies Phosban Reactors (150) plumbed in series with pump.
- 40 gallon trash can used as top off reservoir.
- 4 stage RODI (50 or 75 GPD I believe), keeps up with all my needs.
- multiple powerheads - 2 WP-40's, 4 Hydors (various),
- Auto top off with float switches.
- Chiller with cold/heat control.
- four 5 gallon water jugs.
- one 3 gallon water jug.
- extra filter socks.
- Cleaning magnets.
- 1x1x1 cube stand-alone refugium with drain and grow light.
- All the plumbing, powerstrips/tiimers.
- Tons of extras to include:
- boxes of chemicals, medicine, food, coral foods etc.
- boxes of water testing kits and books
- tubs of extra plumbing, nets, powerheads, filters parts, extra lights etc.
- Lots more I'm probably forgetting to mention...
This would cost thousands brand new!