Engineered to last a lifetime, Sequel® Desk 6001 components are constructed of satin finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels. The multifunction drawer combines a full-featured keyboard tray with a deeper compartment for charging cell phones, cameras and other portable electronics. Magnetically attached panels conceal power cords and cables, yet offer easy flip-down access to connections, while integrated wire management slots keep cables organized. A power strip mounting kit with high strength neodymium magnets is also included making it simple to mount a surge protector directly to the Sequel® steel frame keeping cables organized and out of sight (power strip not included). The micro-etched, black tempered glass work surface is non-glare and fingerprint resistant. Compatible with an optical mouse, this unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface.
Sequel® Desk 6001 includes a back panel that may be used for either the desk or the Sequel® Desk Return 6002. When positioned against a wall the back panel may be removed for direct access to wall modern-outlets.
* Deep flip-down front keyboard tray offers space for charging personal electronics
* One side storage drawer
* Black micro-etched, fingerprint resistant tempered glass work surface compatible with optical mouse
* Black neoprene drawer liner keeps contents securely in place and serves double-duty as a mouse pad
* Front panel tilts down for easy access to wiring and modern-outlets
* Power strip mounting kit with neodymium magnets (power strip not included)
* Wire management slots
* Included optional back panel (recommended if floating in room)
* Desktop capacity: 75 lbs.