$250Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat Paloma Leather, Barely Used!
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible Car Seat in Paloma Leather - perfect condition!
Fit well in both BMW 3 series sedan and 2-door Mini Cooper, but switched to a seat with a narrow profile to allow room for a second person to sit comfortably side-by-side in the Mini. Definitely a compact seat compared to most, but not at all "rickety" or shaky cheap plastic! Sturdy would be an understatement; once it latches into place and you batten down the straps, this seat will not move! (I recommend a seat cover because of this, so it won't damage the seat underneath - it sinks into the car and does not want to let go - exactly what I look for in a quality seat!)
The leather is breathable, and the lighter color beige feels about 50 degrees cooler than the seat we replaced it with (which is black, i.e. it attracts heat). Living in San Francisco it was easy to overlook this benefit, but anyone who lives in a place with sun/seasons should definitely appreciate!
Note: this is the 2014 edition, not the most recent (I think?) 2016 one.
Comes with all original manuals and papers, although not in box. Any other questions, please let me know!
For children 5 to 65 pounds or up to 49 inches for rear and forward facing.
The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible: Seat rear-faces while baby is an infant and forward-faces when a toddler! Provides Maximum safety and adjustable Side Impact Protection.
Peg Perego has given birth to the new Primo Viaggio Convertible. This premium car seat comes with EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panels for superior Side Impact Protection (SIP). The SIP is easy to adjust, even with your baby in the seat.
The wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns and a quick release five point safety harness.
Primo Viaggio Convertible is fastened to the vehicle by means of standard lap or shoulder lap vehicle belts or using LATCH connector and Top Tether straps according to FMVSS-213 and CMVSS-213 Regulations.
Primo Viaggio Convertible Features:
* Rear-facing for children 5 - 45 lbs; forward-facing for children 22 - 65 lbs
* SAFE: Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell; it crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
* SIP: Side Impact Protection head panel protects child's head, neck and spine; easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
* EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
* FRESCO JERSEY:Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric is breathable, absorbs moisture and is easy to clean
* Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement of the child during a crash
* Quick-release five point safety harness made with "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
* Wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns
* Top tether hook is used for increased stability in forward-facing mode to help limit forward movement in a crash
* Gently shaped base specially contoured for extra stability in any seating position
* Adjustable latch connectors that easily reposition for forward or rear-facing installation
* Made in Italy